Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Top 3 from sketch #169

Another week is already gone, and it`s time to choose top 3 :)
I am overwelmed by all these gorgeous layouts.
You are all so very talented.

This time I chose these three pages to be featured:

The first one, and the winner of the RAK, is Olga with this super cute page.
I love how she has made the background. The hair-like details that refer to
the pictures. Yes, and the pictures......They are amazing. 
Congratulation Olga! :) 
Please send us your adress, and you will get a RAK sent to you.

The next one I want to show you, is this colorful layout from Catherine.
The background here is so fantastic. Love the use of paint and spray.
All those cute paper strips make such a lovely effect.
And take a look at those super cute photos :)
A really happy page !

And there is one more page to show. This lovely layout from Yasmin.
Beautiful decorated with lots of gorgeous details.
I love the colors and the big title. A page that make me smile :)

And this is the RAK that Olga will get:

8 comments:

kissinia said...

My congratulations to all the winners! Well done ladies! kissinia

Tancha said...

ох , как я за наших девочек рада ! поздравляю !

Людмила Кодымская said...

Ааа,поздравляю девочек из России! Мы гордимся вами!:)

Yasmin said...

Så moro at du valgt min lo til topp 3!! Tuusen takk :) Gratulerer til de andre vinnerene.. Lekre Lo'er! :)

Екатерина Козярева said...

Ou! Super! Thank you!
My congratulations to Olga!

Louise said...

Congratulations ladies Awesome creativity this week by ALL!

Olga said...

WOW, I cant't believe it! Thank you, ladies! It's twice more pleasant because I really love your stunning creations and sketches!
P.S. My girl is very proud and says everybody her hair-do took 1st place :)

Dorota said...

I'm so glad I run in Your blog. It's AMAZING place. Ill here stay forever!