Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Top 3 from sketch #170

Its time for top 3! Its difficult everytime, to choose, because there are so many different layouts. Some are clean and simple, some are "messy" and some are romantic...and we have many many other styles. I like them all! This weeks top 3 are:



The winner is......

Georgias page blew me away! Its SO artsy with creativity and depth! Thank you for sharing this with us!


I also want to show you this georgeous page by Marit!  I love her use of pan pastell:) And your setup is cool! The colors are also nice, so soft.


The third layout I want to show you is this masterpiece by Ekatarina! Look at this perfect use of colors combined;) Absolutely love the tiny details, like the key.
Thank you for all the inspiration you give to us!

Georgia, you can email us your adress, so we can send  your price;)

6 comments:

marit said...

Aaaaaa, tusen takk! Kjempe sats å komme blandt topp 3!

Jasmine S said...

Woot woot. Fabulous Georgia. This was always going to be a winner. Well done.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fab work! Loved your layout, Georgia! WTG! xo

Екатерина Козярева said...

O, thank you!
I love your sketches!

zenevak said...

Fabulous layouts! There are so many talented women - it's so inspiring.

Georgia Heald said...

Thank you so much for choosing my LO as the winner, so thrilled =)