Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer sketch

Summer is here and the DT-girls at Skissedilla are taking a summer holiday
for the whole month of july.
We are kicking it of with a great sketch made by Nabon and there is a twist from our 'normal' weeks.

We choose to not have any selected scrapper for july,  you have 4 weeks to play with the sketch.
We will then choose 8 winners, one for each RAK's. 


Enjoy the inspiration from the Design Team :


 Brit
Followed the sketch really close, I guess.

 Lula
I have followed the sketch and got inspired by by the circles


 Nabon
Think I did the sketch pretty good, just changed the photo set up!

 Arnlaug
Followed the sketch and got inspired by the sunny feel of it

 Linda
I followed the sketch!

Carrin
I have followed the sketch. Used four photos instead of five and placed the elements according to the sketch. 

Scarlett 
I was inspired by the multiple photos and messy circular lines. I thought my end result would be a bit closer to the sketch, however creativity took over

Broggis

Machiko




July RAK's

1

2
3
4
5

6
One spot with Scarlett's mix media online class


7
8




We wish you a beautiful and great summer and hope you'll find the time to play with us.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your holiday!!! This sketch is awesome, and the RAKs are, too!!! Great work from the DT...just amazing stuff!!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

I loved your sketch!!! It is a true challenge for me to use many photos! I was on holiday so I have put the link from Scrapbook.com gallery. Please visit my blog post for a better view!
http://vartig12.blogspot.gr/2012/08/happy-face.html

Thanks!!!!
xxx